Saturday, August 27, 2005

Long time

I can't believe that 12 August was the last time I posted. One of the boys came out with me for a week from the 15th to the 19th. We ran around in circles MI, IL, IN, KY area for most of the week. Last week I was hauling all kinds of weird freight around.... this is the slow time for water heaters apparently. Had 2 really choice western loads pulled out from under me. One was a 500# load of foam insulation going from Mt. Pleasant TN to El Paso TX and the other was a 3000# portable conveyer belt going from Atlanta to San Francisco. Not sure why they went to other drivers but I guess I'll live with it.


I have several rants saved up that I promise I'll post but for right now I'll go with I'm becoming increasingly convinced that motorhomes should require a special license to operate. I've lost count of the number of dangerous things I've seen them do. The biggest part of the problem as near as I can tell is that people get in them (pulling their huge driving around car) and treat them like they're driving the Lexus.

I'll be getting a laptop RSN and I promise I'll post more often then. Got to get to bed. Out early tomorrow for a pickup in Red Boiling Springs TN for a 0700 delivery Monday in Columbia SC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home