Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's Official

I'm officially going to Mercer on the 21st of this month. I'm really hoping that this will allowed me to control my schedule a little better. I've got 2 days of Oreintation and then a day of securement training so I don't drop anything heavy on anybody. More later.

I had the most interesting discussion while we were waiting on the bridge to get back into the US from Canada. It was about how to fix the trucking industry. I've got some things to research but the plan is taking shape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

Jim, I couldn't find an email link, so I'll make this quick. Nice blog, have you seen life on the road dot com? Check it out and think about writing for us. Or at least exchange links.

11:56 PM  
Blogger partha giri said...

nice information and design..
http://www.suainlogistics.com/

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home